Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inappropriate Loved Song

You're just like your Mama- you love music. Recently, when we drive, you request the music to be louder! It makes me smile- we totally jam some days.

And, you've officially established your first-ever favorite song.

It's Rihanna's What's My Name in all its inappropriate glory.

Photo credit

The opening lyrics are what piqued your attention:

Ooh na na, what’s my name
Ooh na na, what’s my name
Ooh na na, what’s my name
Ooh na na, what’s my name
Ooh na na, what’s my name
What's my name, what's my name


Because, of course, your blanket's name is NaNa, so you hearing that sung out loud on the radio makes you crazy!

If you had it your way, the song would play on repeat for the first 20 seconds, over and over.

Play NaNa, what's my name, Mama! Louder!

And I catch you singing to yourself all the time, too.

Just like your bestie Big T's favorite song, Dynamite, by Taio Cruz, you have some great taste in tunes, babe! Here's to all the dance parties our booties can tolerate.

1 comment:

Momma said...

Laughing Out Loud...I love that her blanket is NaNa and she is thinking the song is about her NaNa! Gotta Love It!